This page will assist you with learning how to use this website and understand the features. It has opened into a new tab or window. Slide this help window off to the side so you may explore and read at the same time.
All Homes for Sale Searchable
Naples Real Estate Homes Condos for Sale website has every single home for sale and condo for sale listed in the Southwest Florida MLS for Naples, Bonita Springs, Estero, Marco Island, Fort Myers, Fort Myers Beach, Ave Maria, Cape Coral and beyond.
The best way to learn is simply to explore. You will quickly understand how to navigate this website in a manner that suits you.
Ease of Use
Naples Real Estate Homes Condos for Sale is easy to use.
This website provides:
- Pre-defined searches
- Community or Development and Subdivision or Neighborhood
- Type-and-show, simply enter most any community and/or location
- Refine search results on any page
Pre-defined most popular communities are displayed in alphabetical order. Click on any to review.
Browsing the gallery of communities on the Communities Page:
- Quickly narrow your search with the drop down selectors
- Choose a City (or town), and/or
- Choose a Type (e.g bundled golf, beach…etc)
For any specific Community Page:
- Related Communities to the right you may want to browse
- Subdivisions, when available, will be defined for the community
All the listing for the community are displayed on the Community Page even if sub-division links are not defined.
- Type in “Aqua” and select the matching subdivision
- Or, type in “Chardonnay” and press return
Advanced Search Capabilities
The Search Menu provides access to more tools to control the criteria for you search.
Example, with Building Design select the type of property such as single-family home or high-rise. With Search Filters, select your price range, specify a pool or not, how many bedrooms or baths your require…etc. Just experiment, it’s very intuitive.
Remember, you can narrow other aspects by typing into the “Type any…” box. What you type in will narrow your search. You may quickly remove a typed-in criteria with the little “x” just next to it.